A fine blend of quality wheat flours, fortifying with a selection of sunflower, rye, flax, barley, sesame and whole wheat, water, sourdough starter, honey and salt creates this lower GI bagel that is crispy on the outside, with soft belly that comes with tiny crunch in each bite.
This bagel goes going very well even with just cream cheese, and is probably one of the healthiest bagel in our selection. Absolutely made with no added sugar, dairy, and fat/oil.
All bagels are naturally leavened, fermented for at least 12hrs, and triple-proofed for maximum flavours development. These bagels are made from a blend of quality Italian, French and German flours and contains no nasties.
Our bagels are baked-to-order, and sold in a bag of four (4) bagels.
Bagels care instructions:
1. Bagels stay good up to 3 days in cool ambient condition.
2. Freeze bagels will best preserve the quality of the bread. Place bagels in air-tight zip-lock bag, squeeze out as much air as possible and seal it.
3. Freeze the bagels for up to 2 months.
Reheating instructions (oven):
1. Thaw the bagels in ambient for 1-2hrs.
2. Preheat oven at 165°C for soft tender crust, or 200°C for crispy crust.
3. Place bagels on the parchment paper, spray some water on the bagels.
4. Bake the bagels in the oven for 5-10 mins, or to desired crispiness.
Reheating instructions (bread toaster):
1. Thaw the bagels in ambient for 1-2hours.
2. Slice bagel into two equal halves (horizontally).
3. Insert each slice into the bread slots and heat to desired crispiness.