A fine blend of quality wheat flours, whole wheat, water, white sesame seeds, sourdough starter, honey, food-grade bamboo charcoal and salt to create this bagels that comes with numerous health benefits.
This bagel is lightly savoury with tiny bites of aromatic white sesame seeds. Absolutely made with no added sugar, dairy, and fat/oil Goes great with sweet fruit jams, or peanut/almond butter.
All bagels are naturally leavened, fermented for at least 12hrs, and triple-proofed for maximum flavours development. These bagels are made from a blend of quality Italian, French and German flours and contains no nasties.
Our bagels are baked-to-order, and sold in a bag of four (4) bagels.
Bagels care instructions:
1. Bagels stay good up to 3 days in cool ambient condition.
2. Freeze bagels will best preserve the quality of the bread. Place bagels in air-tight zip-lock bag, squeeze out as much air as possible and seal it.
3. Freeze the bagels for up to 2 months.
Reheating instructions (oven):
1. Thaw the bagels in ambient for 1-2hrs.
2. Preheat oven at 165°C for soft tender crust, or 200°C for crispy crust.
3. Place bagels on the parchment paper, spray some water on the bagels.
4. Bake the bagels in the oven for 5-10 mins, or to desired crispiness.
Reheating instructions (bread toaster):
1. Thaw the bagels in ambient for 1-2hours.
2. Slice bagel into two equal halves (horizontally).
3. Insert each slice into the bread slots and heat to desired crispiness.