A fine blend of quality wheat flours, whole wheat, water, dried raisin, sourdough starter, honey, cinnamon powder and salt to create this warm comforting semi-sweet bagel.
This bagel has a slight crispy skin but soft to each bite. The semi-sweet raisins and hint of cinnamon makes it a warm comforting bagel that is great to eat it on it's own. The bagel is absolutely made with no added sugar, dairy and fat/oil. Try it with peanut or almond butter for creamy rich finish.
All bagels are naturally leavened, fermented for at least 12hrs, and triple-proofed for maximum flavours development. These bagels are made from a blend of quality Italian, French and German flours and contains no nasties.
Our bagels are baked-to-order, and sold in a bag of four (4) bagels.
Bagels care instructions:
1. Bagels stay good up to 3 days in cool ambient condition.
2. Freeze bagels will best preserve the quality of the bread. Place bagels in air-tight zip-lock bag, squeeze out as much air as possible and seal it.
3. Freeze the bagels for up to 2 months.
Reheating instructions (oven):
1. Thaw the bagels in ambient for 1-2hrs.
2. Preheat oven at 165°C for soft tender crust, or 200°C for crispy crust.
3. Place bagels on the parchment paper, spray some water on the bagels.
4. Bake the bagels in the oven for 5-10 mins, or to desired crispiness.
Reheating instructions (bread toaster):
1. Thaw the bagels in ambient for 1-2hours.
2. Slice bagel into two equal halves (horizontally).
3. Insert each slice into the bread slots and heat to desired crispiness.